1. Laroussi, R. and G. I. Costache, "Far-field predictions from near-field measurements using an exact integral solution," IEEE Trans. on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 189-195, Aug. 1994. doi:10.1109/15.305453
2. Wang, J. J. H., "An examination of the theoryand practices of planar near-field measurements," IEEE Trans. AP, Vol. 36, No. 6, June 1988. doi:10.1109/8.1176
3. Poggio, A. J. and E. K. Miller, "Integral equation solutions of three dimensional scattering problems," Computer Techniques, R. Mittra Ed..
4. Ludwig, A. C., "Near-field far-field transformations using spherical wave expansions," IEEE Trans. A & P, 214-220, March 1971. doi:10.1109/TAP.1971.1139909
5. Harrington, R. F., Time Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, Mc-Graw-Hill.
6. Stratton, J. A., Electromagnetic Theory, McGraw-Hill, 1941.
7. Bailin, L. L. and S. Silver, "Exterior electromagnetic boundary value problems for spheres and cones," IRE Transactions on Antennas and Prop., 5-16, Jan. 1956. doi:10.1109/IRETAP.1956.6366290
8. Taaghol, A. and T. K. Sarkar, "Near field to near/far field transformation for arbitrarynear field geometryutilizing an equivalent magnetic current," IEEE Trans. on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 38, No. 3, 536-548, Aug. 1995. doi:10.1109/15.536088