1. Huynen, J. R., Phenomenological theory of radar targets, Ph.D. Dissertation, Delft Univ., 1970.
2. Cloude, S. R., "Polarimetry: The characterisation of polarisation effects in EM scattering,", Ph.D. Dissertation, Birmingham Univ., 1986. doi:10.1029/JB093iB12p15252
3. Swartz, A. A., H. A. Yueh, J. A. Kong, L. M. Novak, and R. T. Shin, "Optimal polarizations for achieving maximum contrast in radar images," J. Geophysical Research, Vol. 93, No. B12, 15252-15260, 1988.
5. Holm, W. A. and R. M. Barnes, "On radar polarization mixed target state decomposition techniques," IEEE 1988 National Radar Conf., 249-254, 1988.
6. Krogager, E. and Z. H. Czyz, "Properties of the sphere, diplane, helix decomposition," Proc. of the Third International Workshop on Radar Polarimetry, 106-114, Nantes, March 21–23, 1995. doi:10.1109/36.20273
7. Van Zyl, J. J., "Unsupervised classification of scattering behavior using radar polarimetrydata," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., Vol. 27, No. 1, 36-45, Jan. 1989.
8. Ligthart, L. P. and J. S. van Sinttruyen, "FM-CW radar polarimetry," Direct and Inverse Methods in Radar Polarimetry, Part 2, 1625-1657, W.-M. Boerner et al., Eds., Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1992.
9. Huynen, J. R., "Phenomenological theory of radar targets," Electromagnetic Scattering, Ch. 11, P. L. E. Uslenghi, Ed., Academic Press, N.Y., 1978.
10. Ulaby, F. T., C. Elachi, and Eds., Radar Polarimetry for Geoscience Applications, Ch. 2, Artech House, Norwood, MA, 1990. doi:10.1109/36.298011
11. Unal, C. M. H., R. J. Niemeijer, J. S. van Sinttruyen, and L. P. Ligthart, "Calibration of a polarimetric radar using a rotatable dihedral corner reflector," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., Vol. 32, No. 4, 837-845, July 1994.
12. Huynen, J. R., "Extraction of target-significant parameters from polarimetric data," Report P.Q. Research, No. 103, July 1988.
13. Cloude, S. R., "Symmetry, zero correlations and target decomposition theorems," Proc. of the Third International Workshop on Radar Polarimetry, 58-68, Nantes, March 21–23, 1995.