1. Sadiku, M. N. O., Numerical Techniques in Electromagnetics, CRC Press, Inc., Boca Raton, 1992.
2. Collins, J. D., J. M. Jin, and J. L. Volakis, "A combined finite element-boundary element formulation for solution of two-dimensional problems via CGFFT," Electromagnetics, Vol. 10, No. 4, 423-437, 1990. doi:10.1080/02726349008908255
3. Gong, Z. and A. W. Glisson, "A hybrid equation approach for the solution of electromagnetic scattering problems involving two-dimensional inhomogeneous dieletric cylinders," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 38, No. 1, 60-68, Jan. 1990. doi:10.1109/8.43590
4. Steinberg, B. Z. and Y. Leviatan, "On the use of wavelet expansions in the method of moments," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 41, No. 5, 610-619, May 1993. doi:10.1109/8.222280
5. Sabetfakhri, K. and L. P. B. Katehi, "Analysis of integrated millimeter-wave and submillimeter-wave waveguides using orthonormal wavelet expansions," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 42, No. 12, 2412-2422, Dec. 1994. doi:10.1109/22.339775
6. Wang, G. and G. Pan, "Full wave analysis of microstrip floating line structures by wavelet expansion method," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 43, No. 1, 131-142, Jan. 1995. doi:10.1109/22.362998
7. Wagner, R. L. and W. C. Chew, "A study of wavelets for the solution of electromagnetic integral equations," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 43, No. 8, 802-810, Aug. 1995. doi:10.1109/8.402199
8. Xiang, Z. and Y. Lu, "An adaptive wavelet transform for solutions of EM integral equations," Proc. IEEE Antennas Propagat. Soc. Int. Symp., 1104-1107, Montreal, Canada, July 1997.
9. Xiang, Z. and Y. Lu, "An effective wavelet matrix transform approach for efficient solutions of electromagnetic integral equations," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 45, No. 8, 1205-1213, 1997. doi:10.1109/8.611238
10. Xiang, Z. and Y. Lu, "An effective hybrid method for EM scattering from inhomogeneous objects," Progress in Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 17, 301-317, 1997.
11. Daubechies, I., Ten Lectures on Wavelets, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia, PA, 1992. doi:10.1137/1.9781611970104
12 . Chui, C. K., An Introduction to Wavelets, Academic Press, Boston MA, 1992.