1. Olsen, R. G. and M. A. Usta, "The excitation of current on an infinite horizontal wire above earth by a vertical electric dipole," IEEE Trans. Antennnas Propagat., Vol. AP-25, 560-565, Jul. 1977.
2. Hill, D. A. and J. R. Wait, "Coupling between a dipole antenna and an infinite cable over an ideal ground plane," Radio Sci., Vol. 12, No. 2, 231-238, March-April 1977. doi:10.1029/RS012i002p00231
3. Wait, J. R., "Excitation of a coaxial cable or wire conductor located over the ground by a dipole radiator," Archiv Elektronik Uber., Vol. 31, No. 3, 121-127, 1977.
4. Wait, J. R., "Excitation of an ensemble of parallel cables by an external dipole over a layered ground," AEU, Vol. 31, No. 12, 489-493, 1977.
5. Giri, D. V., S. Chang, and F. M. Tesche, "Acoupling model for a pair of skewed transmission lines," IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat., Vol. EMC-22, No. 1, 20-28, Feb. 1980. doi:10.1109/TEMC.1980.303817
6. Kami, Y. and R. Sato, "Coupling model of crossing transmission lines," IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat., Vol. EMC-28, No. 4, 204-210, Nov. 1986. doi:10.1109/TEMC.1986.4307291
7. Uwano, T., R. Sorrentino, and T. Itoh, "Characterization of strip line crossing by transverse resonance analysis," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT-35, No. 12, 1369-1376, Dec. 1987. doi:10.1109/TMTT.1987.1133862
8. Papatheodorou, S., R. F. Harrington, and J. R. Mautz, "The equivalent circuit of a microstrip crossover in a dielectric saubstrate," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 38, No. 2, 135-140, Feb. 1990. doi:10.1109/22.46422
9. Young, J. L., "TEM coupling between orthogonal crossing wires: Aclosed-form approximation," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT-42, 884-890, May 1994. doi:10.1109/22.293540
10. Wait, J. R., "Interaction of a vertical line current with a horizontal cable over a perfectly conducting plane," IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat., Vol. 38, 605-607, Nov. 1996.
11. Wait, J. R., "EM fields of a phased line current over a conducting half-space," IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat., Vol. 38, No. 4, 608-611, Nov. 1996. doi:10.1109/15.544318
12. Dudley, D. G., Mathematical Foundations for Electromagnetic Theory, 1st Ed., IEEE Press, New York, 1994. doi:10.1109/9780470545232
13. Harrington, R. F., "Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields," McGraw-Hill Inc., New York, 1961.
14. Sheikh, M. M., Scattering from a Thin Wire Excited by a Perpendicular Line Current Source, Ph.D. thesis, University of Arizona, 1998.
15. Felsen, L. B. and N. Marcuvitz, Radiation and Scattering of Waves, 1st Ed., Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, 1973.
16. Abramowitz, M. and I. A. Stegun, Handbook of Mathematical Functions, Dover edition, Dover, New York, 1972.
17. Ishimaru, A., Electromagnetic Wave Propagation, Radiation, and Scattering, 1st Ed., Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, 1991.
18. Bleistein, N., "Uniform asymptotic expansions of integrals with stationary point near algebraic singularity," Comm. Pure Appl. Math., Vol. 19, No. 4, 353-370, 1966. doi:10.1002/cpa.3160190403
19. Whittaker, E. T. and G. N. Watson, A Course of Modern Analysis, 4th Ed., Cambridge Univ. Press, London, 1962.
20. Kunz, K. S., "Asymptotic behavior of the current on an infinite cylindrical antenna," J. Res. NBS Sec D. (Radio Propagation), Vol. 67D, No. 4, 417-431, July/Aug. 1963.
21. Wait, J. R. and D. A. Hill, "Theory of transmission of electromagnetic waves along a drill rod in conducting rod," IEEE Trans. Geos. Electronics, Vol. GE-17, No. 2, 21-24, Apr. 1979. doi:10.1109/TGE.1979.294624
22. Johnson, W. A. and D. G. Dudley, "Real axis integration of sommerfeld integrals: Source and observation points in air," Radio Sci., Vol. 18, No. 2, 175-186, March-April 1983. doi:10.1029/RS018i002p00175
23. SLATEC Common Math Library, , Distributed by The Energy Science and Technology Software Center, PO Box 1020, Oak Ridge, TN 37831, Version 4.1, 1993, also obtainable from http://www.netlib.org/slatec/src/.