5. Barone, P. and G. Sebastiani, "A new method of magnetic resonance image reconstruction with short acquisition time and truncation artifact reduction," IEEE trans. Med. Imaging, Vol. 11, No. 2, June 1992.
6. Oh, S., C. Ramon, R. J. Marks, A. C. Nelson, and M. G. Meyer, "Resolution enhancement of biomagnetic images using the method of alternating projections," IEEE trans. Biomed. Eng., Vol. 40, No. 4, April 1993.
7. Oskoui, P. and H. Stark, "A comparative study of three reconstruction methods for a limited-view computer tomography problem," IEEE trans. Med. Imaging, Vol. 8, No. 1, March 1989.
8. Panych, L. P., "Theoretical comparison of Fourier and Wavelet encoding in magnetic resonance imaging," IEEE trans. Med. Imaging, Vol. 15, No. 2, April 1996.
9. Sahiner, B. and A. E. Yagle, "Image reconstruction from projections underWavelet constraints," IEEE Trans. Signal Processing, Vol. 41, No. 12, December 1993.
10. Bhatia, M. and W. C. Karl, "A Wavelet-based method for multiscale tomographic reconstruction," IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging, Vol. 15, No. 1, February 1996.
11. Wicks, D. A., G. J. Barker, and P. S. Tofts, "Correction of intensity nonuniformity in MR images for sensitivity of the surface coil," Magn. Reson. Imag., Vol. 11, 183-196, 1993.
12. Tincher, M., C. R. Meyer, R. Gupta, and D. M. Williams, "Polynomial modelling and reduction of spatial body-coil spatial inhomogeneity," IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging, Vol. 12, 361-365, 1993.
13. Reichenbach, J. R., R. Venkatesan, D. A. Yablonskiy, M. R. Thompson, S. Lai, and E. M. Haacke, "Theory and application of static field inhomogeneity effects in gradient-echo imaging," J. Magn. Reson., Vol. 7, 266-279, 1997.
14. Guillemaud, R. and M. Brady, "Estimating the bias field of MR Images," IEEE trans. Med. Imaging, Vol. 16, No. 3, June 1997.
15. Wan, X., G. T. Gullberg, D. L. Parker, and G. L. Zeng, "Reduction of geometric and intensity distortions in echo-planar imaging using a multireference scan," Magn. Reson. Med., Vol. 37, 932-944, 1997.
16. Wu, D. H., J. S. Lewin, and J. L. Duerk, "Inadequacy of motion correction algorithms in functional MRI: role of susceptibilityinduced artifacts," J. Magn. Reson., Vol. 7, 365-370, 1997.
17. Balanis, C. A., Antenna theory: Analysis and Design, Harper and Row, New York, 1982.
18. Hoole, S. R. H. and P. R. P. Hoole, Engineering Electromagnetics, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1996.
19. Naveendra, T. S. and P. Hoole, "Complex impedance materials in medical imaging," Proc. IMRE, Singapore, March 1998.
20. Chang, H. and J. M. Fitzpatrick, "A technique for accurate magnetic resonance imaging in the presence of field inhomogeneities," IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging, Vol. 11, No. 3, September 1992.
21. Meyer, C. R., P. H. Bland, and J. Pipe, "Retrospective correction of intensity inhomogeneities in MRI," IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging, Vol. 14, No. 1, March 1995.
22. Buonocore, M. H. and L. Gao, "Ghost artifact reduction for echo planar imaging using image phase correction," Magn. Reson. Med., Vol. 38, 89-100, 1997.