1. Fox, A. G. and T. Li, "Resonant modes in a maser interferometer," Bell Syst. Tech. Jour., Vol. 40, 453-458, March 1961.
2. Schawlow, A. L. and C. H. Townes, "Infrared and optical masers," Phys. Rev., Vol. 112, 1940-1949, Dec. 1958.
3. Jenkins, F. A. and H. E. White, Fundamentals of Optics, 3rd Ed., McGraw-Hill, New York, 1957.
4. Wait, J. R., Electromagnetic Waves in Stratified Media, Pergamon Press, New York, 1962.
5. Born, M. and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics, 6th Ed., Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1980.
6. Haus, H. A., Waves and Fields in Optoelectronics, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1984.
7. McCleary, J., M.-Y. Li, and K. Chang, "Ka-band slot-fed higher order mode low-loss Fabry-Perot filters," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT-42, 1423-1426, July 1994.
8. Sanagi, M., E. Yamamoto, S. Nogi, and R. G. Ranson, "Axially symmetric Fabry-Perot power combiner with active devices mounted on both the mirrors," IEEE MTT–S Digest, 1259-1262, June 17-21, 1996.
9. Dryagin, Y. A., V. V. Parshin, A. F. Krupnov, N. Gopalsami, and A. C. Raptis, "Precision broadband wavemeter for millimeter and submillimeter range," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT-44, 1610-1613, Sept. 1996.
10. Fujii, T., H. Mazaki, F. Takei, J. Bae, M. Narihiro, T. Noda, H. Sakaki, K. Mizuno, and R. G. Ranson, "Coherent power combining of millimeter wave resonant tunneling diodes in a quasioptical resonator," IEEE MTT-S Digest, 919-922, June 17-21, 1996.
11. De Melo, M. T., M. J. Lancaster, H. Yokota, and C. E. Gough, "High temperature superconducting microstrip resonators for the measurement of films made by pyrolysis," Proc. 1995 SBMO/IEEE MTT-S, 868-872, July 24-27, 1995.
12. Mourachkine, A. P. and A. R. F. Barel, "Microwave measurement of surface resistance by the parallel-plate dielectric resonator method," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT-43, 544-551, March 1995.
13. Gevorgian, S., E. Carlsson, P. Linner, E. Kollberg, O. Vendik, and E. Wikborg, "Lower order modes of YBCO/STO/YBCO circular disk resonators," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT-44, 1738-1741, Oct. 1996.
14. Feng, G., M. V. Klein, J. Kruse, and M. Feng, "Mode coupling in superconducting parallel plate resonator in a cavity with outer conductive enclosure," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT-44, 944-952, June 1996.
15. Farber, E., G. Deutscher, G. Koren, and E. Jerby, "Microwave measurements of high Tc superconductors," 1996 9th Conv. Electrical and Electronics Eng. in Israel, 444-447, Nov. 5-6, 1996.
16. Roan, G. T. and K. A. Zaki, "Calculation of losses in a super-conductive resonator using FDTD," IEEE AP-S Digest, 384-387, July 13-18, 1997.
17. Casimir, H. B. G. and D. Polder, "The influence of retardation on the London --- van den Waals Forces," Physical Review, Vol. 73, 360-372, 1948.
18. Casimir, H. B. G., "On the attraction between two perfectly conducting plates," Proc. Kon. Ned. Akad. Wetensch B51, Vol. 60, 793, 1948.
19. Lamoreaux, S. K., "Demonstration of the Casimir Force in the 0.6 to 6 μm range," Physical Review Letters, Vol. 78, No. 1, 5-8, 1997, and ``Erratum: Demonstration of the Casimir Force in the 0.6 to 6 μm range," Physical Review Letters, Vol. 81, No. 24, 5475-5476, 1998.
20. Kaklamani, D. I. and A. Marsh, "Benchmarking high performance computing platforms in analyzing electrically large planar conducting structures via a parallel computed Method of Moments technique," Radio Sci., Vol. 31, 1281-1290, Sept.-Oct. 1996.