1. Olsen, R. G. and V. L. Chartier, "The performance of reduced magnetic field power lines theory and measurements on an operating line," 92 SM458-D PWRD, 1-11, IEEE/PES1992 Summer Meeting, Seattle, WA, July 12-16, 1992.
2. Moore, T., "Exploring the options for magnetic field management," EPRI Journal, Vol. 15, No. 6, 4-19, October/November 1990.
3. Wait, J. R. and D. A. Hill, "Electromagnetic shielding of sources within a metal-cased bore hole," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience Electronics, Vol. GE-15, No. 2, 108-112, April 1977. doi:10.1109/TGE.1977.294483
4. Labridis, D. and P. Dokopoulos, "Finite element computation of field, losses and forces in a three-phase gas cable with non-symmetrical conductor arrangements," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 3, No. 4, 1326-1333, October 1988. doi:10.1109/61.193927
5. Iabridis, D. and P. Dokopoulos, "Finite element computation of eddy current losses in a non-linear ferromagnetic sheaths of threephase power cables," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 7, No. 3, 1060-1067, July 1992. doi:10.1109/61.141814
6. Xu, X.-B. and X. Yang, "A simple computational method for predicting magnetic field in the vicinity of a three-phase underground cable with a fluid-filled steel-pipe enclosure," IEEE Transactionson Power Delivery, Vol. 10, No. 1, 78-84, January 1995.
7. Xu, X.-B. and X. Yang, "Computation of magnetic fields generated by an underground pipe-type cable," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 11, No. 2, 650-655, April 1996.
8. Xu, X.-B. and X. Yang, "A hybrid formulation based on unimoment method for investigating the electromagnetic shielding of sources within a steel pipe," Electromagnetic Waves, PIER I2, Chapter 6, J. A. Kong (Chief Editor), EMW Publishing, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1996.
9. Silvester, P. P. and R. L. Ferrari, Finite Elements for Electrical Engineers, 2nd Ed., Cambridge University Press, 1990.
10. Jin, J., The Finite Element Method in Electromagnetics, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1993.
11. Xu, X.-B., G. Liu, and P. Chow, "A finite-element method solution of zero-sequence impedance of underground pipe-type cable," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, submitted for publication.
12. Harrington, R. F., Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1961.
13. Konard, A., "The numerical solution of steady-state skin effect problems-an integrodifferential approach," IEEE Transaction on Magnetics, Vol. MAG-17, No. 1, 1148-1152, January.
14. Hatziathanassiou, V. and D. Labridis, "Coupled magneto-thermal field computation in three-phase gas insulated cables," Archiv fur Electrotechnik, Vol. 76, 285-292, Spring-Verlag, 1993.
15. Labridis, D. and V. Hatziathanassiou, "Finite element computation of field, forces and inductances in underground SF insulated cables using a coupled magneto-thermal formulation," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 30, No. 4, 1407-1415, July 1994. doi:10.1109/20.305540
16. Xu, X.-B. and G. Liu, "Application of homogeneous Dirichlet bounding condition in the finite-element analysis o power cables," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, submitted for publication.