1. Cohn, S. B., "Properties of ridge waveguide," Proc. IRE, Vol. 35, 783-788, Aug. 1947.
2. Hopfer, S., "The design of ridged waveguides," IRE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 5, 20-29, Oct. 1955.
3. Saad, A. M. K., "A unified ridge structure for evanescentmode wideband harmonic filters: analysis and applications," 17th European Microwave Conf. Proc., 157-162, Rome, Italy, 1987.
4. Saad, A. M. K., "Novel lowpass harmonic filters for satellite application," IEEE MTT-SInt. Microwave Symp. Dig., 292-294, San Francisco, CA, May 1984.
5. Saad, A. M. K., J. D. Miller, A. Mitha, and R. Brown, "Analysis of antipodal ridge waveguide structure and application on extremely wide stopband lowpass filter," IEEE MTT-SInt. Microwave Symp. Dig., 361-363, Baltimore, MD, June 1986.
6. Saad, A. M. K., A. Mitha, and R. Brown, "Evanescent mode-serrated ridge waveguide bandpass harmonic filters," 16th European Microwave Conf. Proc., 287-291.
7. Gipprich, J., D. Stevens, M. Hageman, A. Piloto, K. A. Zaki, and Y. Rong, "Embedded waveguide filters for microwave and wireless applications using cofired ceramic technologies," Proc. Int. Symp. Microelectron., 23, San Diego, CA, Nov. 1998.
8. Rong, Y., K. A. Zaki, M. Hageman, D. Stevens, and J. Gipprich, "Low-temperature cofired ceramic (LTCC) ridge waveguide bandpass chip filters," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 47, 2317-2324, Dec. 1999.
9. Wang, C. and K. A. Zaki, "Full-wave modeling of generalized double ridge waveguide T-junctions," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 44, 2536-2542, Dec. 1996.
10. Yao, H.-W., A. E. Abdelmonem, J.-F. Liang, X.-P. Liang, K. A. Zaki, and A. Martin, "Wide-band waveguide and ridge waveguide T-junctions for diplexer applications," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 41, 2166-2173, Dec. 1993.
11. Pyle, J. R., "The cutoff wavelength of the TE10 mode in ridged rectangular waveguide of any aspect ratio," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 14, 175-183, Apr. 1966.
12. Craven, G. F. and C. K. Mok, "The design of evanescent mode waveguide bandpass filters for a prescribed insertion loss characteristics," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 19, 295-308, Mar. 1971.
13. Synder, R. V., "New application of evanescent mode waveguide to filter design," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 25, 1013-1021, Dec. 1977.